Dr. Baker is a highly skilled and internationally renowned cosmetic and plastic surgeon dedicated to enhancing his patients’ natural beauty. His office, located in a beautiful part of the city near Coconut Grove and Southeast Gables, is convenient for both residents and out-of-town patients who are considering non-surgical and surgical cosmetic procedures.
How to reach us
Address and hours of operation
3850 Bird Rd, Suite 702
Miami, FL 33146
Hours of operation
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Natural Looking Results
Dr. Baker understands the toll that living in hot and sunny Florida can take on his patients’ skin and appearance. He offers patients from the Greater Miami area and beyond a range of facial rejuvenation procedures, including non-surgical treatments and facial plastic surgery. For those looking to get their pre-baby body back after pregnancy and other life changes, Dr. Baker performs tummy tucks, breast augmentation, and mommy makeovers.
Get directions to this location on Google Maps
Dr. Baker’s office is located in Coral Gables, Florida, in Miami-Dade County. Coral Gables is home to the University of Miami and is regularly ranked as one of the wealthiest areas in the country.
Coral Gables is a planned community. In fact, it was one of the first planned communities in the country and was designed based on the philosophy of the City Beautiful Movement. The City Beautiful Movement sought to bring civic order to urban areas through beautification projects and planning.
How to Get to Dr. Baker’s Office
Our office is just a few miles south of Miami International Airport and just a couple of miles from the University of Miami.
Here are driving directions to Dr. Baker’s office from various points of interest:
1. Travel southeast on Stanford Dr toward Ponce de Leon Blvd
2. Turn left onto Ponce de Leon Blvd. Travel 0.7 mile
3. Turn left onto Riviera Dr. Travel 0.8 mile.
4. Turn right onto Bird Rd. Dr. Baker’s office is on the right in 0.5 miles.
1. Take NW 21st St out of the airport. Travel 0.3 miles.
2. Take the ramp toward Downtown/FL-836 E/FL-836 W/S. LeJeune. Travel 0.3 miles.
3. Continue onto NW 12th Drive for 0.2 miles.
4. Merge onto NW 42nd Ave, following the ramp to FL-836 E. Travel 0.2 mile.
5. Merge onto FL-953 S/NW 42nd Ave/S Le Jeune Rd. Travel 3.6 miles.
6. Turn left onto Bird Rd. Dr. Baker’s office will be on the right in 0.3 miles.
1. Take the MacArthur Causeway away from the island.
2. Continue onto I-395W for 0.9 miles.
3. Take Exit 1A, using the left lane, to merge onto I-95. Travel for 3.2 miles.
4. Continue on to Route 1 South for 2.7 miles.
5. Turn right onto Bird Rd. Dr. Baker’s office will be on the left in 0.4 miles.
1. Take I-95 South.
2. Continue on to Route 1 South for 2.7 miles.
3. Turn right onto Bird Rd. Dr. Baker’s office will be on the left in 0.4 miles.
Traveling to Miami for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery?
Although many of Dr. Baker’s patients are from the local area around Miami, some people choose to travel from to work with Dr. Baker. Along with providing you with the best plastic surgery experience possible, our office aims to help you enjoy your stay in Miami or Coral Gables.
We can recommend hotels to you, such as the famous Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables. We can also recommend restaurants and places to shop to help you make the most of your visit to Miami. Please don’t hesitate to email or phone us for more information on traveling to Miami.
Things to Do in Miami and Coral Gables
The city of Miami and Coral Gables are both full of things to do and see. Whether you’re a long-time resident of the area, are new in town, or are just passing through, some of the highlights of the area that are worth visiting include:
- Art Deco Historic District: The Miami Art Deco District in South Beach is home to the largest number of art deco buildings in the world. It was also once the home of Italian designer Gianni Versace.
- Miracle Mile: The Miracle Mile is the main street that runs through downtown Coral Gables. It is home to many popular stores and other businesses.
- The Beaches: Miami is a city of beaches, including South Beach, North Beach, and Surfside. Due to Florida’s warm and sunny weather, the city’s beaches remain a popular destination all year.
- Vizcaya Museum & Gardens: Once the winter home of businessman and socialite James Deering, the Vizcaya Museum is a villa with a 10-acre garden.
- Venetian Pool: The Venetian Pool first opened in the 1920s and was dug out of a rock quarry. It was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in the early 1980s and remains the only swimming pool on the register. It remains open to the public for swimming.
About Dr. Baker
Top Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Baker is a highly skilled and internationally renowned cosmetic and plastic surgeon dedicated to enhancing his patients’ natural beauty. He is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the American College of Surgeons, and the Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons. Dr. Baker is also board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery.
His private practice in Miami, Florida is based on his philosophy of integrity and honesty that offers face, breast, body, and non-surgical procedures that cater to each person’s aesthetic goals. By applying his knowledge of European artistry with German craftsmanship, Dr. Baker has learned that hard work, discipline, and visual aesthetics are essential to making your plastic or cosmetic surgery a success.
Patient testimonials prove that Dr. Baker’s practice is one of the best in Coral Gables and the greater Miami area. When you schedule a consultation with Dr. Baker, you can expect to be treated with kindness and courtesy by the office’s professional staff. You can also expect to work with a plastic surgeon who will listen to your concerns, answer your questions, and help you choose a surgical or non-surgical procedure that best meets your needs.