These days, it’s all about what’s natural. People are becoming concerned about the foods and products they’re putting in and on their bodies. Even the cosmetic industry is seeing a lot of change in the variety of tools and techniques offered to achieve various cosmetic looks. If you’re looking to rejuvenate your appearance with natural-looking results, fat transfer may be the ideal procedure for you. With fat transfer, you get twice the benefits: you’re using 100% of your own natural body tissue for long lasting results, and you have the added benefit of reducing fat in other troublesome areas of your body.
A Natural Filler
Fat is a naturally occurring body filler. Most of us are all too familiar with how fatty tissue “fills in” those areas we don’t really want to be filled in, such as our lower bellies, waist, hips, thighs, or upper arms. Excess fat is extracted from these problem areas and reinjected into the face to increase volume and improve facial contour. The fat transfer procedure can be performed all over on the body but is particularly useful for enhancing the face, which visibly shows the signs of aging. When areas of the face begin to thin, fat transfer can restore volume to create a rejuvenated look. This restoration of a more youthful face with a natural fat filler has long-lasting results that are often permanent. When combined with a face and neck lift to correct cheek/jowl and neck sagginess, optimal results are obtained.
With the fat transfer technique for natural facial enhancement, there are many prodigious benefits.
- No Risk for Rejection: Because your own fat is utilized during this procedure, your body will not reject this natural fat filler.
- Creates Better Body Curves: Removal of excess fat from unwanted areas creates a more desirable body shape.
- Hi Fat Reabsorption: Dr. Baker uses micro-cannulas for very precise and careful facial sculpting to ensure fat resorption (micro- or nanografting)
- Natural-Looking Results: The simple injection of natural body fat for increased facial volume can remarkably improve facial rejuvenation results and provide beautiful and natural-looking results.
- Long Lasting Results: Although some fat will be absorbed by the body’s natural metabolic processes, the fat that remains will stay permanently. As a result, subsequent procedures are rarely needed.
If you are interested in learning more about the natural facial enhancement to restore a more youthful appearance, we encourage you to contact Dr. Stephan Baker to schedule your appointment. Call us today at (305) 859-4729 or fill out our online contact form for more information. Dr. Baker looks forward to helping you look as young as you feel.